Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1-Activity 4: End of day reflection

     Today, I have done many things. I was able to bond with my classmates and surprisingly, I have also met some of my ex-classmates. One of the best things in life is to be able to bond with many people at the same time, with the new and old. I have learnt that you must respect other peoples' rights, although you do may not like it all the time. I choose to come to SST because a gives me opportunities to be exposed to different varieties of choice and when I grow up, I want to be a chemist so that I can create antidotes to cure my patients.


     
        
     As a student, my role is to listen to the teacher when he or she is talking.


Regards,
Nicole Heng

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicole,

    Yes, it is a transition time for you as you move from primary school to secondary school. Enjoy the transition and do illustrate some of the values that you had adopted in your dealings with others.

    Enjoy your learning.

    Regards,

    p.s. I cannot view the photo that you posted. Can you try to repost it to ensure you mastered this skill? This is part of the IT training that we are giving to ensure you will have the necessary IT skills for the lessons in the coming weeks.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete